On the following tutorial we will teach you how to reset Android in the BLU Energy X Plus, and clear it from slowness, errors or forgotten lock patterns: Your BLU Energy X Plus will reset into its factory settings.
Before you start with the process of Android resetting on your BLU Energy X Plus, you need to charge the battery up to at least 80%.
After your battery is charged, you have to decide how will you proceed in order to reset Android:
Use the first method if you still have access into BLU Energy X Plus application menu.
If your BLU Energy X Plus has an active locking pattern that you may have forgotten, or perhaps a serious error in the Android operating system you can only apply the second method.
If you have IMEI blocking or you want to delete a previously added (and now forgotten) Google Account, we’re sorry: none of the methods presented here will fix your BLU Energy X Plus.
First method to reset Android on the BLU Energy X Plus
To reset Android in your BLU Energy X Plus you must enter the application menu and select Backup and Restore, go to the option Reset factory data, select it and read the additional options.
When you are ready press Reset phone. Read the warnings and press Clear all, confirm and the process will begin automatically. In minutes you will see the welcome screen, which means that the process has finished running correctly.
Second method to reset Android on the BLU Energy X Plus
To reset Android on your BLU Energy X Plus just follow these steps:
- Turn off your BLU Energy X Plus and wait a few seconds to continue.
- Press the Volume Down button and hold down the Power button
- When you see the recovery menu release both buttons
- Using volume buttons, navigate to the option Wipe data / Factory reset and press the Power button to confirm
- Using the same buttons to navigate the options and select, select and confirm Yes – Delete all user data and the process will start automatically
- If everything goes well, you will see the initial menu. When you do, turn off and restart your phone to complete the process.
By now, having followed this tutorial, you should have managed to reset Android in the BLU Energy X Plus, but if you have any questions, write us in the comments or our social networks.