This tutorial will explain you how to reset Android on your Huawei Ascend G700.
The Huawei Ascend G700 is a mobile Android device released in 2013, so perhaps at this time may be necessary to reset Android and return it to its factory state in order to regain original speed and / or to improve its functionality.
By resetting Android you will end up resolving software errors, regaining speed and such procedure will even cancel any misplaced settings you may have enabled on your Huawei Ascend G700.
This includes the patter blocking password: You can reset Android in order to eliminate any active blocking on your Huawei Ascend G700.
A word of caution: By performing a reset Android, you will completely clean your Android operating system, leaving your Huawei Ascend G700 just like when purchased, devoid of any personalized data or installed apps.
First technique to reset the Huawei Ascend Android G700
To reset Android on your Huawei Ascend G700 with this method, you must use the main menu. Just follow the steps and then you say:
- Enters the application menu and go to Settings or Setup
- In that tab select Backup and Restore
- Then press Factory data reset
- If your phone has an active lock code, you must write it to continue
- Next tap Clear All, and confirm.
- After a few minutes your Huawei Ascend G700 will restart, completely renewed.
SECOND TECHNICAL RESET FOR HUAWEI ASCEND ANDROID IN G700
You can reset Android on your Huawei Ascend G700 even if you are being blocked by a pattern lock password, by following these steps:
- Turn off your Huawei Ascend G700
- Press the VOLUME UP button and then, while pressing it, also press and hold the POWER button
- You’ll See an android with an exclamation point: You will release both buttons
- A menu will appear: Browse it with the volume buttons selecting “Wipe data / Factory reset”
- Press the POWER button in order to confirm this option
- You must select and confirm the same way the “Yes – Delete all user data” option
- After a time you will see the word “OK” and you will return into the main menu
- Finally will press the power button to restart your Huawei Ascend G700
In this tutorial we will teach you how to reset Android on the Huawei Ascend Y200.
We will explain two very simple ways to reset Android on your Huawei Ascend Y200. Each method should be used depending on the situation … more on this later.
Please, also consider that when you reset Android on your Huawei Ascend Y200, it will perform a factory reset. This means that your personal data will be erased, including messages, contacts, installed apps and games and custom settings.
First method to reset ANDROID on your Huawei Ascend Y200
You will be able to reset Android on your Huawei Ascend Y200 feven if you do not have access to the phone’s menu, perhaps because you forgot the lock pattern or the Android operating system has suffered a critical misconfiguration:
- First turn off your Huawei Ascend Y200, remove the battery and wait 10 seconds to insert it again and continue
- Press the VOLUME DOWN button while also pressing the POWER button. This may take more than 10 seconds; until the recovery menu appears on the screen.
- With the VOLUME buttons navigate into the option to “Wipe Data / Factory Reset”; Confirm this by pressing the POWER button.
- Repeat the same steps but now with the option “Yes – Delete all user data”
- When the hard reset is complete press the power button again to restart your Huawei Ascend Y200
Congratulations, this was the “complicated” way to reset Android on your Huawei Ascend Y200. Now we will teach you the second process even simpler than this one above:
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID ON THE HUAWEI ASCEND Y200
This second method will be able to reset Android only if your Huawei Ascend Y200 is still functional. Go into your Android’s main screen and from there tap the followin path:
Settings> Privacy> Backup and Restore> Reset phone> Erase everything
Wait a couple of minutes for the reset Android process to be completed and get a Huawei Ascend Y200 in new and factory-fresh condition.