This article will teach you how to reset Android of the AOC MW0711 in two ways , both have the same goal of factory defaulting your tablet, but apply in different situations.
Before starting any reset Android process, you should know that resetting the AOC MW0711 will make all personal files to be deleted.
If you need to save your files and you still got working access into your AOC MW0711, you can create a backup
First reset ANDROID mode in the AOC MW0711
If you still have working access into the menu of your MW0711, this method is for you: Just follow the steps given below:
- Enter Settings Menu
- Go to Settings > Backup and Restore
- Select Factory data reset
- Choose Reset phone
- Finally press Clear All
- Wait a few minutes and restart your AOC MW0711
SECOND RESET ANDROID PROCEDURE FOR THE AOC MW0711
This method will be functional for users without access to the Android operating system of AOC MW0711 , either because they forgot the lock code or because the Android operating system is damaged. Follow the steps given below:
Note : To begin this process you must be at least 50 % battery , otherwise you may damage your device if you turn off halfway through
- Turn off your tablet and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Press the power button to turn on the tablet and just then repeatedly press the VOLUME DOWN button
- If you did it right you’ll see the Android recovery menu (On the other hand, if the MW0711 tablet turns on normally, please repeat the previous step).
- With the volume keys scroll down to ” Wipe data / Factory Reset” and confirm with the POWER key , do the same on the next screen with ” Yes – Delete all user data”
- Wait for the Hard Reset routine to finish.
- Press the power button to restart the AOC MW0711 tablet.