If you have forgotten the lock pattern you set on your LG G3 Stylus, or it has started to malfunction or is lagging, there is no reason to panic, because in this tutorial we will explain how you can reset Android on your device so it will be as good as new.
When you reset Android on your LG G3 Stylus, you return it to it’s factory settings, therefor you remove whatever is causing issues on your device.
There are two methods to achieve this, and we will explain both in very easy to follow step by step instructions.
Before going through with any of the methods, though, please make sure the battery of your LG G3 Stylus is charged to at least 80% to avoid any unexpected shut downs mid-process.
If you can access the Android Operative System on your phone, you should use the first method explained, even though you can use the second one too, but the first one is easier and more direct.
If, however, you can not access the applications menu, for example if you forgot the lock pattern, you will have to use the second method.
Reset Android on LG G3 Stylus through the Applications Menu
- Go to the Settings option in the Applications Menu
- Choose the option Reset & Restore
- Select Factory data reset
- Tap on Reset Device
- Select the option Erase Everything and accept all notifications
The reset Android process will start automatically, restarting with your LG G3 Stylus back to it’s out of the box state.
Reset Android on LG G3 Stylus, using a combination of hardware buttons.
- Make sure your device is completely turned off.
- Press the Volume Down and Power button and keep them pressed until the LG logo shows up on the screen.
- When you see the logo, let go of the Power button, press the power button again, and let go of the Volume Down button
- You will see the Factory Data Reset screen. Select the option YES, and the LG G3 Stylus will automatically start the process and reset Android to it’s factory settings.
You have now been able to reset Android on your LG G3 Stylus, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.
If you are the owner of a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, and you’re looking for information on how to reset Android on it, you have arrived to the tutorial you need.
We will show you two very simple and safe methods to reset Android. Both of these methods produce the same result, and will leave your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge at it’s out of the box state.
The main difference between the two methods lies within the steps you have to follow, and the method you will choose depends on the state of your device.
You will apply the first method if you have access to the Android Operative System, for instance, if you just want a fresh start for your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. If, however, you do not have access to the OS, for example if you forgot your lock pattern, you will have to use the second method.
Before starting with any of the procedures, please check that your battery
Reset Android on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge through the Applications Menu
To reset Android through your devices Applications Menu, follow these steps and your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge will return to it’s factory settings:
- Go to Settings from the Applications Menu
- Choose the option Backup & Reset
- Tap on Reset device and select the option Erase Everything to confirm that you want to start the process.
- You might need to reboot your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge when the process finishes.
Reset Android on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge using hard ware buttons.
You will use this method to reset Android if you have lost access to the OS of your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, for example if you forgot your lock pattern. Follow these steps and your device will return to it’s out of the box state in no time.
- Completely turn of your device, while pressing the Power button a few seconds.
- Once you’re sure your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is completely turned off, press the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons together, keeping them pressed until the Recovery Menu appears on the screen.
- Navigate through the options with the Volume buttons and select Wipe data / Factory reset, using the Power button to confirm the selection.
- Select the option “Yes delete al data” and confirm.
- Select the option “reboot system now” to start the process.
You have now reset Android and your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge should be back to it’s factory settings, but if you had any issues, leave a comment here below.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to reset Android on the Acer Liquid Z410.
You will be able to return your Acer device to it’s factory settings, using any of two methods we will present and explain to you, in a very quick and safe manner
Before starting with the process, make sure the battery of your Acer Liquid Z410 is charged to at least 80%, to avoid any mid process shut downs.
The method you will use will depend on the state of your mobile phone. You will use the first method if you have access to the applications menu. If you don’t, for example if you forgot your lock pattern, or if your phone does not respond, you will use the second method, which involves pressing a combination of hardware buttons.
Reset Android on the Acer Liquid Z410 through the Applications Menu
If you just want a clean start for your Acer Liquid Z410, but it’s working fine otherwise, this is the method you will use to reset Android.
- Go to Settings
- Select the option Backup and Reset, and then Reset to Factory Settings.
- Now press the option Reset Phone
- Select Erase Everything, and confirm to start the process to reset Android on your Acer Liquid Z410. The device will reset and start again on its own, having returned to it’s factory settings.
Reset Android on the Acer Liquid Z410, using hardware buttons
To reset Android using this method, you will have to start by completely turning off your Acer Liquid Z410. Then follow these steps:
- Press both volume buttons at the same time, and then press the power button to turn the Acer Liquid Z410 on, being careful not to let go of the volume buttons.
- Let go of all the buttons when the recovery menu shows up on the screen.
- Using the volume buttons, navigate to the option “Clean Boot – Yes”. Confirm the selection by pressing the camera button.
- The process will start automatically, and when your Acer restarts, it will be at it’s out of the box state, ready for you to configure it.
You should now have successfully reset Android on your Acer Liquid Z410, but if you had any issues, do not hesitate to leave a comment here below.