If you need to reset Android on your Acer beTouch E110 because you forgot the lock pattern, or your phone is running sluggishly, read on :
In this tutorial I’ll teach you how to factory restore Android on your Acer beTouch E110.
This Android reset process will erase all data that is not vital to the operation of the system of your Acer beTouch E110. This will include deleting all your messages, contacts and even installed apps.
If you do not want to lose your data and you still have access to the use of Android inside the Acer beTouch E110, we recommend you to perform a backup through G Cloud. This tool saves a copy of all your device in the cloud, and can be found in the Google Play Store.
reset Android in the Acer beTouch E110, The “easy” way:
This first procedure is valid only for those with functional access into the Android operating system
You can access the settings menu from the main screen of your phone: Go to Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything , wait a few seconds and the phone will reboot in factory default mode, just as if you unboxed it brand new.
RESET ANDROID ACER BETOUCH E110, the “definitive” way:
If you need to reset Android in your Acer beTouch E100 because you forgot your pattern lock password, or your phone is completely berzerk (unresponsive), do not worry: There is also a way to reset this Android phone from a secret menu, without entering into it’s Android OS.
- Turn off your Acer beTouch E110 and wait 10 seconds to continue
- Now press the CALL, the VOLUME UP and the POWER buttons at the same time
- After 5 seconds, you can depress the POWER button, but keep pressing the other two buttons.
- You will see a secret menu appear: You can release the other two buttons.
- Use the volume buttons to navigate on this menu and select ” Wipe data / Factory Reset” , then confirm the option with the POWER button
- Repeat the above step to confirm the option ” Yes – Delete all user data” and wait until the process completes, when you do just press the power button again to restart.
- Ready !
If you own an Acer Liquid E phone and you find it running slow, or even you have forgotten the blocking patter password, then you may want to reset Android and give it a second chance.
That’s why today in this tutorial we will teach you two ways to restore the factory settings on your Acer Liquid E. The first way will work even if you have no access into Android OS.
It is important to understand that all your contacts, messages and installed apps will be deleted from your Acer Liquid E when performing an Android reset. All customization you may have applied into your Acer Liquid E will be forgotten.
If you do not want to lose everything and still got access into your phone’s Android operative system, then you should make a backup. There are tons of backup / restore apps in the Google play store. We recommend the G Cloud app.
Reset Android on your Acer Liquid E the easy way
If you still can access your Android settings menu on the Acer Liquid E, you can easily invoke the oficial reset procedure: tap into Settings > Privacy > Backup and Restore > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase all and then wait for your Acer Liquid E to restart, restored to it’s factory default settings.
RESET FORM TWO ANDROID IN ACER LIQUID E
You will invoke a special emergency recovery menu inside your Acer Liquid E by starting with your phone powered off and pressing certain buttons on it. You do not need a working Android OS with this method, so it is ideal if you forgot the pattern lock password:
- Turn off the device , wait some seconds to be sure it is completely powered off.
- Turn on the phone and when it vibrates press both volume buttons: If you did it right you will enter recovery mode
- In recovery mode , navigate with the volume buttons until “Clean Boot? Yes ” appears and use the camera button to confirm ,
- When finished, your Acer Liquid E will reboot into factory default state.