In this tutorial, we will show you how to reset Android on the Acer Liquid Z410.
You will be able to return your Acer device to it’s factory settings, using any of two methods we will present and explain to you, in a very quick and safe manner
Before starting with the process, make sure the battery of your Acer Liquid Z410 is charged to at least 80%, to avoid any mid process shut downs.
The method you will use will depend on the state of your mobile
Reset Android on the Acer Liquid Z410 through the Applications Menu
If you just want a clean start for your Acer Liquid Z410, but it’s working fine otherwise, this is the method you will use to reset Android.
- Go to Settings
- Select the option Backup and Reset, and then Reset to Factory Settings.
- Now press the option Reset Phone
- Select Erase Everything, and confirm to start the process to reset Android on your Acer Liquid Z410. The device will reset and start again on its own, having returned to it’s factory settings.
Reset Android on the Acer Liquid Z410, using hardware buttons
To reset Android using this method, you will have to start by completely turning off your Acer Liquid Z410. Then follow these steps:
- Press both volume buttons at the same time, and then press the power button to turn the Acer Liquid Z410 on, being careful not to let go of the volume buttons.
- Let go of all the buttons when the recovery menu shows up on the screen.
- Using the volume buttons, navigate to the option “Clean Boot – Yes”. Confirm the selection by pressing the camera button.
- The process will start automatically, and when your Acer restarts, it will be at it’s out of the box state, ready for you to configure it.
You should now have successfully reset Android on your Acer Liquid Z410, but if you had any issues, do not hesitate to leave a comment here below.