If you are looking for a method to reset Android on your Alcatel 960c , look no further:
In this tutorial we show two simple ways to return the Alcatel 960c into its factory state.
As a first step in this tutorial, please consider which reset Android method is right for you :
If your Alcatel 960c still works and you have access into the applications menu , then the first reset Android method is available.
However, if the Android operating system
First method to reset Android on your Alcatel 960c
In order to reset Android on your Alcatel 960c, you will only need access to Android applications menu and bring up the Settings menu.
You must scroll down and tap into Privacy, then select Factory Data Reset and Reset phone.
On the last screen you will see the “Delete all files on the external memory
SECOND METHOD TO RESET ANDROID ON THE ALCATEL 960C
In this second reset Android method on the Alcatel 960c , you must be sure to follow the following steps:
- Turn off your phone and wait 10 seconds to take the next step
- Press the VOLUME UP key and also briefly press the POWER key
- When you see an android on the screen loose both keys and press the start button (the first of the touch buttons )
- In the menu that appears you can move using the VOLUME UP and DOWN buttons: navigate into “Wipe data / Factory reset” , confirm with the POWER button
- Back to do the same now with the ” Yes – Delete all user data” option, once you confirm that option the phone will take a moment and return to the first menu
- Just select “Reboot System Now” and wait for the phone to restart
There you have it! You surely managed to reset Android on your Alcatel 960c, with my simple explanation.